We will be in touch shortly!
In the meantime, read our sellers guide!
Did you know: On average, there are 26 people involved in the purchase of a home. Don’t do this alone! By hiring a well connected Realtor®, I can make the process a whole lot easier for you. As I always say, “I gotta guy for that!”.
The first time you sell a home, you may be anxious about the process. After all, you don’t know what to expect. However, with the market always changing, even experienced sellers may encounter uncertainty. To help make the process worry-free, follow these tips and be sure to ask any questions that arise. Or call me and let’s set up a pre-listing consultation to discuss your options in person.
- MAKE YOUR HOME AVAILABLE DURING THE DAY – Improving the accessibility of your home to buyers and their agents may help you sell it faster.
- PREPARE YOUR HOME – Make any necessary repairs and get your home move-in ready. If possible, hire a home inspector so you know what to fix.
- PREPARE YOUR MIND – Try to remove the sentimental or emotional value you have in your home and see it as it is: a place to live.
- CLEAR THE CLUTTER – Since you’ll be moving, you’ll want to sift through your belongings and sell, donate or toss anything you can live without. Remember, you may not have the storage available in your next home to save items that have outlived their purpose.
- UPDATE THE INTERIORS – Depending on the age of your home, you may not have to undertake an expensive renovation. Instead, update your appliances, make repairs and never underestimate the revitalizing power of a coat of paint.
- KEEP UP WITH ROUTINE MAINTENANCE – The better condition your home is in, the more you may be able to sell it for. Plus, routine maintenance helps to prevent expensive repairs.
LIST WITH ME AND GET A FREE HOME WARRANTY*